Direct Mail List Data Processing
Our highly trained in-house programming staff allows us to provide a variety of custom data processing services designed to meet your specific needs. We also offer versatile methodologies and media for the transmission of file-encrypted data. NDSI direct solution’s data management services include:
- File Conversion
- Mailing List Data Conversions
- Mailing List Data Manipulation (Record suppression, concatenate fields; cells, columns, etc.)
- Merge/Purge (Duplicate elimination)
- Template and Form Design
- CASS Certification (Coding Accuracy Support System)
- LACS (Locatable Address Conversion Service)
- DPV (Delivery Point Verification)
- Address Standardization
- Zip + 4 Appending
- Postal Qualification
- Presorting and Barcoding
- OMR Integration
- Data confidentiality
- Complete backup and archiving services
- NCOALink (National Change of Address)
- Custom programming (Statements, etc.)
Sensitive variable data is the heart of the transactional printing process. NDSI is adept at handling strict industry or government requirements and deadlines. Take advantage of our custom solutions for a wide variety of transactional data print projects—your project.
- Account Statements
- Benefit Statements
- Cancellation Notices
- Collection Notices
- Forms & Reports
- Electronic Documents for eStatements
Personalization: Increase your marketing touch with the power of data.
Data has never been more powerful than it is today. Collection methods and usage continue to expand with something new seemingly every hour. Variable Data Printing elements such as text, graphics and images can be changed from one printed piece to the next without stopping or slowing down the printing process. It adds a personal touch to direct mail and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Whether it be a postcard, letter, envelope, or something not even thought of yet, NDSI’s variable data team forges massive variable data lists into tools of concise and effective communication. We can help you personalize each mail piece to a specific customer or company, making each piece unique. The result is higher response rates
and expansion of your bottom line.
- Swap out images and blocks of copy for each person
- Change the offer with each customer or group
- Reduce spoilage from out dated inventory
- Ability to use Personal URLS or PURLS – Personal URLs are internet domain names
that are unique to each individual. This allows you to further customize your message
by driving the recipient to a special web page made just for them.